Friday, August 10, 2012

Hello, World!


ALL ABOUT ME--STEPH!

I am a local girl, born and raised on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.

I recently graduated from the University of San Francisco with a Bachelor of Arts, majoring in design. Being fresh out of college, I am very open-minded in where I want my design skills to take me. I've always dreamed of having a local company of my own that produced t-shirts, stickers, etc. But there are so many jobs that require the artistic eye that I am really just open to anything related to art. I hope that throughout my career I get my feet wet in a wide variety of art-related tasks.

As an over-thinking and self-reflective person, I am always trying to be the best person I can be. I stand strong to my morals and what I think is ethical. I guess you could say I like to be as "real" as possible. My friends and family are my world, which without I would not be here today. My heart's desire is to make a difference in people's lives by giving them hope or influence them. If I were to save someone's life (not necessarily a literal save--although I am a certified lifeguard), I would have served my life's purpose.

In a nutshell of a length paragraph (haha), this is my life: people, candidness, relationships, swimming, ART (drawing, painting, photography, scrapbooking, crafts, uhm design), yoga, hula, coconut verbena lime lotion, Kealii Reichel, Snoopy, romance, Gilmore Girls, OTH, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, NCIS, water, cake batter ice cream from Cold Stone, Cafe Laufer's Chinese chicken salad, South Shore Grill's chicken burrito, mostly all fruits, bread (my weakness), milk products (before I became lactose, dang you Asian genes!), God, HE>i, math, straight hair, the occasional days when my wavy hair decides to look decent, natural, Futura, gardenia,       ...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment