Friday, August 24, 2012

So it's been a little over a week and so far I LOVE MY JOB! It might not be exactly what I want to do but I am not only gaining confidence when it comes to talking to strangers, but also I've met some of the nicest co-workers and supervisors I could have imagined! I thought the reason why I could end up staying there was getting too comfortable with the job, but I think if I do, the reason would be because of the people I work with. They are extremely nice and helpful. It's like we are one team. (Haha) Bringing me back to my 'Iolani roots. Anyways, I'm pretty sure I caught on to everything pretty quickly, and if I'm not sure about anything, I'm not afraid to ask.

I had my first customer that I think will stick in my head for the rest of my life, but my supervisor was really nice about it. She even asked if I was okay after! And that's all that really mattered to me. I know that sometimes I won't be able to make a customer happy, but as long as my coworkers and supervisors still look at me in a positive light, then I'll be okay :)

I'm glad I am starting out with this job (minus the three other jobs I had during high school/college times) because it has taught me so much and I really feel like I'm doing my duties to get to where I want to be in the end. My feet were killing me in the beginning but after a week, they are fine!

Hard work will pay off!

No comments:

Post a Comment